David Houlihan, principal analyst for legal technology at Blue Hill Research, and Andrea Beckman, group product manager of Review and Analytics at Relativity, discuss a recent study exploring the emergence of analytics and business intelligence technologies in support of e-discovery and legal review.
- Discussion on new research regarding the use of business intelligence and text analytics in e-discovery
- Key lessons learned and solutions from professionals currently using analytics to gain intelligence during e-discovery
- A demo for how software can help you gain quick insight into your data from patterns and trends in a case
- Understand how the use of e-discovery technology can provide actionable insight into your data throughout the lifecycle of a case
- Learn best practices from others using e-discovery tools for better insight