The role of the e-discovery project manager isn’t what it used to be. What was once an informal, task-based position is now a valued leadership role with a huge impact on a legal team’s strategy and efficiency.
But what skills does it take to build and lead an all-star e-discovery operation? Download this toolkit to learn:
- The must-know skills every project manager needs
- How to break down barriers between departments
- How to teach your team to trust technology
- How to keep your cool under pressure
- The building blocks of an internal learning program