In preparing for the 25 May effective date of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the old adage, “People, Process, and Technology”, provides useful guidance.
Whether it’s discovery and disclosure technology platforms, personnel training programs, or the use of legal frameworks, this panel of legal technology professionals shared what they and their clients and partners are doing to prepare for the GDPR, as they presented a last-minute preparation checklist to help you be ready for 25 May.
- Constantine Pappas, Relativity Solutions Manager, Relativity
- Chris Gallagher, Chief Solutions Officer Global Outsourcing, Special Counsel/D4 J
- ennifer Sharman Koh, Regional Director, LexSensis
- Mary Mack, Executive Director, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- Mark Thompson, Director and Privacy Practise Leader, KPMG