Dramatic shifts in how people work and rapid tech advancement have created a plethora of new remote endpoints. e-Discovery and investigations teams have been left scrambling to collect potentially relevant data from disparate sources – and to do so remotely and securely.
Join Relativity Product Manager Greg Evans, X1 Chief Legal Officer John Patzakis, and CDS Senior Forensic Analyst Adam Rogers as they discuss scaling collection capabilities from custodial endpoints.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- What trends are shaping this proliferation of endpoints
- Strategies and tools for collecting remotely and securely
- How to drive efficiencies in targeted collections
- How to leverage analytics to reduce data volumes
- How to move effortlessly from collection to processing
This session is sure to provide insights and actionable steps that your team can use to help keep up with this rising issue.
Product Manager, Relativity
Chief Legal Officer, X1
Senior Forensic Analyst, CDS