2020 is finally over, and now we’re setting our sights on a happy and healthy 2021. Kick off the New Year with 30 minutes of reflections on the last year and predictions for what’s ahead in e-discovery. Relativity’s David Horrigan, discovery counsel and legal education director, and Constantine Pappas, senior manager of solutions, will share insights and predictions from leaders across the industry and profession.
What’s in store for 2021? Tune in to hear what your peers have to say:
- What does ILTA CEO Joy Heath Rush predict will be the most important trait for people hired, developed, and retained in 2021?
- What does Legaltech News Editor-in-Chief Zach Warren predict will be high-profile e-discovery news in 2021?
- What does TRU Staffing Partners CEO Jared Coseglia predict for the job market in 2021?
- What does prominent Canadian lawyer Kelly Friedman of BLG’s Beyond Discovery predict for legal technology in 2021?
- What do the leaders of industry associations ACEDS (Michael Quartararo and Maribel Rivera) and EDRM (Mary Mack and Kaylee Walstad) predict for 2021?
- And, of course, he was spot on correct last year, you won’t want to miss NSerio CEO Juan Ramirez with The 2021 Celebrity Prediction with Juan Ramirez.
Discovery Counsel and
Legal Education Director
Senior Manager, Relativity Solutions