Beyond the Email: Shaping the Future of Discovery with Slack
With the dramatic shift to remote work in the last year, Slack adoption has skyrocketed, fundamentally transforming how people communicate. For in-house teams, it’s become critical to understand how employees are using Slack, as conversations around sensitive business issues can easily wind up in an investigation or in litigation.
Join us to learn best practices for ensuring your organization is prepared to respond to investigations and litigation involving Slack and its entire ecosystem of hundreds of integrated apps.
- Market trends impacting short message adoption and discovery
- How to define retention policies and communications protocols for all electronic data
- How to create a one-stop-shop for all your cloud discovery needs
- How to collect and preserve Slack information directly and seamlessly in RelativityOne
- Why preserving metadata and native short message format when reviewing Slack data is so critical