2021 State of the Union
2020 is finally over, and now we’re setting our sights on a happy and healthy 2021. Hear reflections on the last year and predictions for what’s ahead in e-discovery.
Watch the 30-minute recording to hear what your peers had to say:
- What does ILTA CEO Joy Heath Rush predict will be the most important trait for people hired, developed, and retained in 2021?
- What does Legaltech News Editor-in-Chief Zach Warren predict will be high-profile e-discovery news in 2021?
- What does TRU Staffing Partners CEO Jared Coseglia predict for the job market in 2021?
- What does prominent Canadian lawyer Kelly Friedman of BLG’s Beyond Discovery predict for legal technology in 2021?
- What do the leaders of industry associations ACEDS (Michael Quartararo and Maribel Rivera) and EDRM (Mary Mack and Kaylee Walstad) predict for 2021?
- And, of course, he was spot on correct last year, you won’t want to miss NSerio CEO Juan Ramirez with The 2021 Celebrity Prediction with Juan Ramirez.
You’ll hear also from Doug Austin, Craig Carpenter, Daniel Gold, James Keuning, Jada Payne, Martha Louks, Shahaf Rozanski, and 2020’s best predictors, Nikki MacCallum and Dara Tarkowsi.
Discovery Counsel and Legal Education Director, Relativity
Senior Manager, Relativity Solutions, Relativity